Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's been awhile....

May 26th was my last post...yikes! How does time go by so quickly? My son is on summer break, and admittedly...so is Mom.  I do have a few new things to share though. A diaper cake I made for a baby shower and a new decoration for the pink/black bathroom for my sister. I hadn't done anything "crafty" in so long, and then made a picture frame to commemorate a birthday tea party for my nieces. As I was burning my finger with hot glue I realized how long it had been and how badly I had missed it.  


Diaper cake I made for Ms. Evelyn Nelson

Fun headband holder for the bathroom I love so much!

So I can't have a pink/black bathroom, but I can have a fun brush holder....right?!    

I have a new project I am thinking of starting in the next week or so....I will keep you posted. My son is spending the week with the grandparents...so I will need something to keep me busy while I miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment